Dimulakan dengan

Dimulakan dengan

Monday 10 August 2009

For reminders...

In The Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalamu'alaykum to all my brothers and sisters in Islam,

I sure hope everyone would watch the shaytan series videos on youtube. The short videos are showing how shaytan provoked us to the path of HELL

It would be a great reminder for all that has just forgotten that they ARE our enemy

I hope everyone to watch the whole episodes......

(correct me if I am wrong)

Wassalam

3 comments:

Unknown said...

da tengok.ngaa.

Anonymous said...

salam.hmm,kalaulah kita boleh nampak yang ghaib.mesti semua orang takut nak lakukan kejahatan dan berlumba-lumba terhadap kebaikan.

yang ghaib:

malaikat,syaitan,pahala,dosa,syurga,neraka.

Imran Omar said...

to +akufobia+
tengok lagi banyak5 for it will be reminders for the rest of our lives...

to Anonymous
hmm... btol2 ana setuju....