Perkongsian tentang hakikat solat subuh dalam masyarakat kita sekarang :)
He signed the contract that implies that he should agree on respecting the company’s working hours, delivering weekly reports about his work and activities, and accepting to be punished for any delinquency.
If we imagine such a situation, we will laugh at the behaviour of that guy. How can someone want to take his rights whereas he is not committed to his own obligations?!
But most of us are doing the same thing. Wondering how??
When Allah the Almighty ordered Muslims to pray He warned those who delay the prayer after its designated time, saying:
The interpreters said that what is meant by this verse is delaying prayer after its designated time.
Allah SWT is the ONLY ONE who gives you your means of living and who bestowed you with everything from His bounties.
Doesn't this Lord, The Boundlessly Bountiful and Infinitely Merciful deserve that you wake up for Him every morning at about 5.30 a.m. and thank Him for His great blessings and his generous favours?
The Prophet (pbuh) said: "There is no prayer more difficult to attend for hypocrites than Fajr and Ishaa. And if they knew what's in them (i.e. the good reward - thawab) they would attend them even if they had to come crawling." (Narrated by Bukhari)
Well here are some suggestions for all of us:
- Everyone of us should set an alarm clock to wake up for Fajr Salat daily.
- We should give Salat its status in our lives, and we should discipline our jobs according to the Salat’s designated time. (Unfortunately, we simply do the opposite!)
- We should sleep early and wake up for Fajr and then leave for work. Soon after Fajr, Allah distributes people's sustenance (Arzaq).
- Each one of us should seek a good companionship who would call to wake him/her at Fajr Salat. Moreover, they would help one another to adhere to such a good deed, InshaAllah.
- We should not forget to make duaa before sleeping asking Allah to help us do our Salat.
- To feel guilty if we missed a single obligatory Salat. Furthermore, we should vow never to repeat this big sin again.